Quick sketch of Popiatom because I’m bored at work.
wwwwwoooooowww!!! shit this is pretty fucking amazing. God my “quick sketches” are horrible snowmen on the side of rotas in my office, this is brilliant! Thank you! xxxx
Today I dressed up like a fairy and handed out Christmas gifts to a hundred or so of the cutest kids around <3 #Wkds #DownsSyndromeSupport #AdditionalNeeds #FamilySupport #OurCharityDoesTheHolidaysRight
Joan Jett & Kathleen Hanna
REST IN PEACE NELSON MANDELA
People starving when tons of unsold food is thrown away globally because people couldn’t afford to purchase the food, that’s violence.
People dying and going bankrupt to pay for their healthcare, that’s violence.
People being evicted from their homes when there are more houses than there are houseless people, that’s violence.
Capitalism is violence.
And before anyone says it, no the system isn’t broken, it was built this way.
branwyndaydreams asked: Where are you going miss?
Me and the green goddess are off to Hawaii to swim with the sharkies, From England It takes around 20 hours on the plane! xxx
IF YOUR IDEA OF SATIRE IS MAKING FUN OF PEOPLE IN THE EXACT SAME WAY THAT THEY ARE ALREADY MADE FUN OF EVERY FUCKING DAY THEN YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT SATIRE MEANS
You just go ahead and wear yourself out.
1. Stop faking your fucking orgasms. Society already tells young men that they run the fucking universe - if they can’t turn your cunt into a shooting star then for god’s sake, let them know about it.
2. Once you’ve stopped faking your fucking orgasms, use this newfound honesty throughout the rest of your life - stop ordering coffee you don’t actually like; stop sitting at a desk and allowing people to treat you like shit in the hopes that a meek attitude will earn you a promotion (it won’t); stop telling people they can finish your food when you’re not actually done yet. These may seem petty, but they add up, just like every orgasm you didn’t actually get to have.
3. If you wanna dance all night, dance all fucking night. Dance all night even if you have work in the morning. The worst that will happen is you’ll drink RedBull all day and look like a zombie - pass it off as a head cold to the real zombies you work with and flick through the embarrassing photos you’re being tagged in as you pretend to take a shit for some peace and quiet. I promise, you’ll remember dancing all night in ten years, not the suspicious way your boss looked at you that morning.
4. If your ass looks big in that, that’s a good thing.
5. You will never be as young as you are this second. Embrace it.
6. Embrace the fact that you’re going to get older. Ask your boyfriend if he will still love you when you’re seventy and your tits are down to your knees. Look forward to this time - seventy year old women are allowed to do pretty much whatever they want, and no-one can stop them. You can carry candy in your bag and not share it with a single soul. You can stay home all day and cross-stitch expletives onto handkerchiefs for your grandchildren and slip them under the table out of sight of the people you raised. You can drink whisky at 10am. Every phase of your life is going to be amazing for different reasons. Embrace that.
7. A lot of people will pretend to love Bukowski. Don’t pretend to love Bukowski if you don’t love Bukowski. It’s overplayed and no-one will mind if you actually like Virginia Andrews instead - the people who do mind are boring.
Post apocalyptic call girl xoxo